One of our clients is looking for a SAP technical Architect to join its team. You will contribute to numerous custom projects for major clients. You will be exposed to a work environment that values the diversity of technologies and is concerned about growing your potential.
- Be involved in full lifecycle implementation including requirement gathering, system designing and enhancement;
- Lead solution architecture tasks, activities and decision making processes;
- Research, design, analyze and develop technical architecture solutions for different projects (example: full lifecycle implementation of SAP ERP modules, S4 HANA ..etc);
- Estimate and evaluate SAP project with client & project team;
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards;
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed;
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of SAP technical environment (SAP ERP, S4 HANA, Solution Manager.. etc.) standards, processes and procedures;
- SAP Basis experience;
- Experience with customer service/consultation on all aspects of research, analysis, design, software support, development of technical solutions and testing;
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- 7-10+ years relevant experience;
- Great autonomy;
- A Team player – ability to work in a team, both internally and with our clients;
- Demonstrated customer service orientation;
- French (oral/written);