- Architect and develop data models, OLAP cubes, forms, reports, and dashboards utilizing MS Power BI applying best practices to the development lifecycle.
- Translate complex business and technical requirements into detailed MS Power BI solution designs.
- Support the MS Power BI Developers in the detailed design and optimization of the solution components.
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by facilitating information sharing and team cooperation.
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows Identify opportunities to add value to the client’s organization by effective use of information management.
- 2-4 years of hands-on solution architecture experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (MS BI Product Suite)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work. products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to be creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with complex data with strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Deep experience in modeling techniques.
- Experience working with Agile development methodology.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations.