Are you looking for a career opportunity that provides you with autonomy and flexibility? Do you see ambiguous projects as a way to express your creativity? Are you used to writing tests for every piece of code you write?
Using Vue.JS, you will help modernize our existing front-end while being a key actor in building our software 2.0. Working in Scrum teams, you will actively contribute to our technology and product roadmaps.
- Deliver high-quality code while adhering to web development best practices
- Plan and build new features based on the product roadmap
- Contribute new ideas to deliver the best possible user experience
- Create and maintain the application on multiple platforms based on customers’ requests
- Work with other talented Front and Backend Developers, QA Analysts, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Product and UX Designers to create, scale, and deliver new features and services across web, Android and iOS applications
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience with NativeScript is a plus
- Experience working in HTML, CSS, with a passion for front-end interfaces
- Understanding of responsive design and fluid layout
- Experience using grid-based frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Understanding of web services, Service-Oriented Architectures and experience interacting with backend teams and third-party APIs
- Nice-to-have, but not required: experience in PHP and MySQL
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.